TO LIVE BETTER, WE MUST LIVE UNITEDThere is Power in Partnerships
Through payroll deduction pledges, individual donations, and corporate gifts we are able to support and fund local partner agencies across Warren County. Each agency addresses one or more of our impact areas that include: Basic Needs, Financial Stability, Health and Wellness, and School Readiness
Our highly effective Partner Agencies providing services to Warren County residence in need
- 4C…for Children: Educates and supports adults who care for young children and advocate for public support for quality early education and care for all children.
- Abilities First – Provides comprehensive services to children and adults with special needs through childcare, pediatric therapies, employment services, residential care, and adult day programming.
- American Red Cross – Provides disaster relief (manmade and natural), education resources, assistance to the armed forces, and information and referral to residents of Warren County.
- Boy Scouts of America Dan Beard Council – Fulfills the basic purpose of the Scouting movement within Warren County – making Scouting training available to all boys, young men, and women and serving organizations and community groups using the Scouting program while maintaining standards and policies, protecting official badges and insignia.
- Cancer Family Care, Inc. – Provides counseling, education, and emotional support to children, adults, and families who are dealing with a cancer diagnosis and/or loss of a loved one due to cancer.
- Family Promise of Warren County – Provides emergency shelter and related casework and follow up services to families who are or who are facing homelessness status.
- Franklin Area Community Services, Inc. – Provides short term emergency assistance to clients residing in the Franklin, Springboro, and Carlisle School Districts while helping develop long term solutions. Primary services provided are food, prescriptions, and financial assistance.
- Girl Scouts of Western Ohio – Builds courage, confidence, and character for girls ages 5-17, who make this would a better place with outcomes-based experiential, cooperative learning opportunities.
- Kings Local Community Services, Inc.– Provides individuals and families who meet financial need qualifications to clients residing in the Kings Local School District with food and medical prescription assistance.
- Lebanon Food Pantry, Inc.– Provides a three-day supply of food and personal hygiene items on a monthly basis to persons who reside in Lebanon School District who meet financial requirements.
- Little Miami Food Services, Inc. – Provides a three-day supply of food and personal hygiene items on a monthly basis to persons who reside in the Little Miami School District.
- Safe on Main, Inc. – Provides services that provide safety, healing, and empowerment of domestic violence and sexual assault survivors while creating a knowledgeable and supportive community through preventative education.
- Shared Harvest Foodbank, Inc.– Works to alleviate poverty and hunger by soliciting and judiciously distributing surplus marketable and wholesome grocery products to a network of charitable food pantries, shelters, and other distributing organizations, which in turn distribute these products to those who are experiencing food insecurities.
- Warren County Community Services – Provided emergency assistance for rent evictions and utility shut off notices.
- Wayne Township Community Aid– Helps residents living in the Wayne Township School District with emergency assistance for rent, utilities, food, and other basic necessary needs.
Give Where You Live. With United Way, your donation stays local to support life-changing efforts happening right here in your own backyard.
Check out what’s happening around our community and discover how you can be a part of it. Sign up for the next United Way of Warren County event.
We deeply value the unique talents and expertise our volunteers bring to the table and always offer many opportunities to share them with our community.