TO LIVE BETTER, WE MUST LIVE UNITED
Through payroll deduction pledges, individual donations, and corporate gifts we are able to support and fund local partner agencies across Warren County. Each agency addresses one or more of our impact areas that include: Basic Needs, Education, Financial Stability, and Health and Wellness.
Our highly effective Partner Agencies provide services to Warren County residence in need!
- 4C for Children – Educates and supports adults who care for young children and advocate for public support for quality early education and care for all children.
- Abilities First – Provides comprehensive services to children and adults with special needs through childcare, pediatric therapies, employment services, residential care, and adult day programming.
- American Red Cross – Provides disaster relief (manmade and natural), education resources, assistance to the armed forces, and information and referral to residents of Warren County.
- Camp Joy – Helps people grow and succeed through life-long experience based learning.
- Cancer Family Care, Inc. – Provides counseling, education, and emotional support to children, adults, and families who are dealing with a cancer diagnosis and/or loss of a loved one due to cancer.
- Family Promise of Warren County – Provides emergency shelter and related casework and follow up services to families who are or who are facing homelessness status.
- Franklin Area Community Services, Inc. – Provides short term emergency assistance to clients residing in the Franklin, Springboro, and Carlisle School Districts while helping develop long term solutions. Primary services provided are food, prescriptions, and financial assistance.
- Kings Local Community Services, Inc.– Provides individuals and families who meet financial need qualifications to clients residing in the Kings Local School District with food and medical prescription assistance.
- Lebanon Food Pantry, Inc.– Provides a three-day supply of food and personal hygiene items on a monthly basis to persons who reside in Lebanon School District who meet financial requirements.
- Little Miami Food Services, Inc. – Provides a three-day supply of food and personal hygiene items on a monthly basis to persons who reside in the Little Miami School District.
- Safe on Main, Inc. – Provides services that provide safety, healing, and empowerment of domestic violence and sexual assault survivors while creating a knowledgeable and supportive community through preventative education.
- Shared Harvest Foodbank, Inc.– Works to alleviate poverty and hunger by soliciting and judiciously distributing surplus marketable and wholesome grocery products to a network of charitable food pantries, shelters, and other distributing organizations, which in turn distribute these products to those who are experiencing food insecurities.
- Warren County Community Services – Provided emergency assistance for rent evictions and utility shut off notices.
- Wayne Township Community Aid – Helps residents living in the Wayne Township School District with emergency assistance for rent, utilities, food, and other basic necessary needs.