Our Students Today, Our Leaders TomorrowCreating Profitable Workforce Solutions in Warren County
Partnering with Warren County Businesses to Provide Career Pathways
Nine employers in Warren County are currently participating in the High School Workforce Initiative, including Festo, Premier Health, and E-BEAM, which has hired 12 people through the program, three of whom have moved into full-time employment after graduating from high school.
Warren County Workforce Initative
Partnering with Local Schools to Prepare our Students
United Way’s Workforce Development Initiative is a yearlong initiative that gives high school students and recent high school and college graduates opportunities to connect to potential employers. The program also gives participants access to low or no-cost training and education options.
Career Quest helps undecided 12th graders discover career pathways and provide monthly career coaching and bi-weekly cohort trainings on career readiness topics and customized career help.
- Touring various worksites
- Insights from participating employers
- Salary and benefit trends
- Inter-relatedness of regional, national and global economies
- Career opportunities and pathways
- Info on required professional development and education
- Individual and group projects
- Developing business communication skills
Interested in Learning MORE?
Contact: Riley O’Grady
High School Workforce Initiative Leader